Updated December 19. 2023
The term ‘Sacred Intuitive Elements’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
SacredIntuitiveElements.com (SIE) and Ed Movius (i).
i am not a doctor, and i do not diagnose, prescribe, treat, or cure. i merely pass along information based on my own personal experience and the experience of others. The information contained in this website SacredIntuitiveElements.com (SIE) is strictly for informational and educational purposes only.
Nothing in SIE is intended to constitute medical advice or treatment. Nothing in SIE has been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), or any other Government agency. This information does not constitute the practice of medicine, and does not replace the advice of your physician or other health care providers which you should seek out if you have a medical condition.
If you wish to apply any of the ideas or information in SIE, you are taking full responsibility for your actions. You accept 100% responsibility for any and all use made of any information herein. You and only you are responsible if you choose to do anything based on what you read herein. If you do anything recommended in these pages without the supervision of a licensed medical doctor, you do so at your own risk.
To take or not to take Chlorine Dioxide Solution (CDS) is a personal decision. Each individual must take responsibility for their own health. Any substance one puts into their body, be it food, drink, herbs or other natural substances can cause adverse side effects in some people. Some people have even died from allergic reactions to peanuts and strawberries. Author, editor, publisher and anyone involved in the making of SIE cannot take responsibility for any adverse detoxification effects or consequences resulting from the use of any information or procedures described in these pages.
The substances mentioned in SIE cannot cure an illness, or even supply nutrients for healing the human body. The author does not claim any substance mentioned in SIE will cure. The substances mentioned in SIE will kill most disease pathogens and oxidize various poisons in the human body. Then the body is able to heal itself.
The information in SIE was developed as a result of the experiences of hundreds of thousands of people, who gave feedback. i do not suggest anyone follow any of the suggestions given in SIE regarding sodium chlorite and/or chlorine dioxide and/or chlorine dioxide solution without proper instruction in its use. This can be found in many “Online Resources” found here:
These resources have many important things one needs to know and do concerning using CDS.
The above mentioned “Online Resources” has exact details that make CDS work. Like any important health aid, exact details must be followed to have success. Sodium chlorite has been available in the US for 80 years but it became a great deal more effective for health recovery when the proper protocols were developed.
No one should take CDS without first studying the data in the “Online Resources”.
Please be sure to follow that information carefully.